photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 1 October 2014

An exciting Adventure Time announcement!


Those of you who follow me on instagram probably saw this yesterday, but I am so excited I had to share it with my blog readers too!

A while ago I was asked to contribute to an upcoming Adventure Time Crafts book for Cartoon Network, and the book comes out next Tuesday! Today I got my preview of the book and I am SO excited to share it with you.

There are tons of amazing tutorials by some awesome crafters; The Slivered BladeChalkboard NailsYummy Pancake and the book itself is created by Chelsea from Love & a Sandwich.
My particular tutorial is for painting your own Treetrunks shoes!

The book is available for preorder on Amazon now, but it's officially out on October 7th.

Chelsea has already posted a free tutorial from the book to make some awesome Adventure Time Finger puppets. Check it out here.




7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's so awesome that you've been published. Very official!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So rad!!!!!!!! I can't wait to make them and congratulations. I am going to pre order the book now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. how exciting!!!! you have got all the adventure time characters down to a T so I'm so glad you got to be a part of a great book of projects :) Congratulations Chantal :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I can't wait to get this book!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! Excited for it to come out so I can get my craft on.

    ReplyDelete