photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 22 April 2020

Free 90 Day Fiance Backgrounds


Hi Everyone, It's been a while since I've used this blog - but since I've been furloughed I've had the time to work on a few creative projects recently. I've updated my instagram @ponychops and created new instagrams for my footwear work (@chantallavender_footwear) & illustration (@chantallavender_pattern)

90 Day Fiance has quickly become a favourite TV show of mine, I've basically been binge watching it for months, there are some brilliant quotes and really interesting people on the show. Last week I started working on some prints based on the show of my favourite favourites and villains.

I've turned them in to free phone backgrounds for everyone to use - please don't use them on anything else or to sell as I've worked on these to give people a little cheer up in hard times.

Let me know your favourite 90 Day moments and characters below - or even other reality TV shows I should check out.

Simply just download the photos below and add them to your phone wallpaper :) if you do download them it would be great if you could give one of my instagrams a follow @ponychops or @chantallavender_pattern

You can find some more of my designs available to buy in my redbubble shop.














No comments:

Post a Comment