photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 9 February 2014

Desk of the Day - 09/02/14 Making uni work as kawaii as possible

Today I'm working on my tech file. Along side our projects at uni we're supposed to create a file full of techniques and things we've learned during our classes. Right now I'm working on some pages introducing all the machines we use to make shoes and what they do. As you can guess, it gets a little boring just typing up notes so I couldn't resist making the machines into little kawaii monsters! They're not all as friendly as they look & can be dangerous, but they're pretty helpful when it comes to making shoes.



2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha, awesome.
    I do this with my science notes. They're not as well-done as this, but I do a similar thing of anthropomorphising all these tiny molecules in the body, and I also give them all cute smiley faces and names and relationships, haha.
    Totally helps me remember for exams.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a shame you can't decorate them with rhinestones haha XD

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete