photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 12 January 2013

Cheeseburger Brogues

I don't particularly like the way I laid out my shoe posts in my earlier blogging days. So I've decided it's time to revisit my old shoe designs and present them in a better way.

This is one of the first pairs of shoes I painted. I think my linework is much better these days, but I still really love this design.



Would you like your own pair of customised shoes? Email me at ponychopsshop@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. This has always been one of myk favourites of your designs - I actually think it's so so adorable!!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Love the design ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy moly these are great. I love the little faces on those little guys and and crisp white of the shoe paired with the yellow laces. So rad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are too awesome! the new layout really works and the photos are great :) xx

    http://zigandzagbloguk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHOA those are so cool!! I'm impressed!!!

    Mackenzie
    www.heybirdfriend.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want these so bad I could just about die!!! One day soon I'm going to order shoes from you! One day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dang, now theeeese might be my favorites!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!! These make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! You're so creative, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete