photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 22 April 2012

My Weekly Photos 22-04-12

I've had a week full of poorly animals. So I haven't had nearly enough time to focus on work.
First, my oldest dog Holly had to go in for an operation. She had to have 2 tumours and 2 teeth removed, she's 14 so I was terrified she wouldn't make it through the operation. But I'm pleased to say she's home now and back to being her naughty self!
Secondly my loan horse hurt his back. So he has to have at least two weeks off work while we wait for the back lady to come and look at him. He's not very pleased at not being able to work off his energy and tries to squash me at every chance he gets!

Here's my weekly pictures :
1. I started on some hand painted shorts for the shop. I have lots more work to do on these but I'm excited to be painting on a different surface!

2. I spray painted my office chair turquoise. My job for next week is to reupholster the ugly blue fabric to a pretty lilac fabric I've have lying around for ages.

3. I dyed my hair a darker grey. I loved the white grey but my stupid yellow hair kept peeking through. I used Nirvel Nutre Colour Grey. I'm so happy that I mixed it half and half with conditioner to lighten it. otherwise I'm pretty sure my hair would have turned black.

4. I baked a white chocolate and raspberry cake for a girly DVD night with the girls from the yard. I'll post a recipe tomorrow!

5. Working on some scalloped wedges for the shop, they'll be up in the shop tomorrow :)

6. The beautiful Kate from Scathingly Brilliant wore her PonyChops shoes for an outfit post.

7. Kaylah from The Dainty Squid did a post about her PonyChops shoes. I can't wait to see her wear them in an outfit. I think she'd totally rock them!

8. I've been working hard at learning Adobe Illustrator and completed my first proper work on there, a posh pug with a bow. I will post more about this cutie soon as I'm working on some more vectored pugs to make into stickers.

2 comments:

  1. just found your blog and I am looooving your style, everything here is so cuteee. that cake looks delish! keep up with the great content! happy to be your newest follower! xx
    Alice Barton ♥ TheMowWay

    ReplyDelete