photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Monday 9 April 2012

What I've been upto!

It seems like it's been a millenium since I last posted on here. So I've decided I have to do at least one post every 2 days from now on!!

Here are some custom brogues I've been working on:

I absolutely loved doing this colour scheme!!


The purple cat ones are for The Dainty Squid, and the pink ones are for Scathingly Brilliant. They're based on their own cats :)

6 comments:

  1. OMG!
    I'm in love with the cat pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, these so are TOTALLY amazing, i can't even. nice work :P

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh the kitty shoes! i can't wait to see kaelah wear hers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMAZING shoes..love them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! I discovered you via both the Dainty Squid and Scathingly Brilliant! These shoes are awesome. I am wondering how I can get a custom order from you to go with my wedding dress in September.....! I do need a pair of snazzy flat shoes for the evening :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grace, Yes i could definitely do you a custom order to go with your wedding dress :)
      You can either contact me through my etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/PonyChopsShop
      Or if you don't have an account you can contact me through my email address: ponychopsshop@gmail.com
      Looking forward to hearing from you
      xx PC

      Delete