photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 7 June 2012

Etsy Shop Feature: Blueberrybandit

I'm a sucker for cute things mushroom and animal related. So when I discovered Blueberrybandit I did a little wee.
Their products are made mainly from my favouritest colours, turquoise and pastel pink. The pink whale pin cushion is my ultimate favourite, I don't think I could stick pins in something that cute though!





They also have a blog so you can keep track of their cute creations.

1 comment:

  1. the elephant coin purse is the ultimate cutest. Or the bunny is. I can't actually decide what's the cutest but that's ok. Such fantastic stuff, so special!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete