photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 30 June 2012

It's been a long time since I've done a proper update..

It's been forever since I did a proper update on my life, although not very much has happened, I've been pretty boring recently!

1. The main change is I've dyed my hair lots! The first pic is when I did it purple a couple of weeks ago, it quickly faded so now I've dyed it turquoise, I'll include some pictures as soon as I get round to wearing make up and looking presentable again!!.

2. I've also bought a new printer as the old one kept dying and I really want to print some little sticker packs for the shop. The 2nd pic is of the cuteeee smiley faces I found on the printing ink caps, if I hadn't already decided to buy my printer, i'm pretty sure the smiley faces would have swayed me to buy it!

3 & 4. I got some swatch samples done of some of my fabric designs, I'm so happy with the result! I ordered them from spoonflower. I also enrolled onto some pattern cutting, tailoring and dressmaking courses to refresh my sewing skills. I did fashion design at uni and did a lot of sewing at college so I'm hoping to start making some fancy cowgirl shirts and dresses for the shop using my material!

5. I've been checking out lots of vintage and craft fairs in hope of doing a few over summer. I found these super cute vintage decorations that remind me of ones my mum used to have when I was a child. I had to buy them.

6. Another fabric swatch I will be getting printed soon. This is my ultimate favourite one I've done so far. I love sphynx cats :)

7&8. Some colourful custom shoes I've been working on. I'll post more detailed pics of these tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh I love your fabric patterns! And your hair looks fantastic, I'm jealous - I've been craving pastel purple hair for MONTHS :( But my hair damages really easily so I've chosen to grow it naturally so that I'm not 24/7 frustrated with its frizz. You rock the purple so welllllll.

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete