photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 5 September 2014

Etsy Love - Cute Corgis!

I love corgis, they have such cute little lets and big smiley faces and they look so friendly and cuddly. Someone send me an adorable corgi to snuggle right now please??

This Dog Etsy Love post was really hard to do, there are so many quality corgi items on Etsy to choose from. The dog breed this week was suggested by Sam from The Bees Knees. Feel free to suggest your fav breed in the comments below!


8 comments:

  1. Hahaha, corgi yoga! That is amazing:) Love all these finds though, corgis are the sweetest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! I'm so happy you picked my suggestion. Corgis are seriously adorable. These are such great items, but, that purse is definitely my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are adorable, thanks for suggesting corgis!

      Delete
  3. I wasn't really a fan of corgis until I started reading Katherine's blog of Corgis and Cocktails
    they are really cute and hilarious :)
    this round up is pretty great love the yoga corgis and the ones dressed up in costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heh I have a Back to Zero wax seal! It's a shark, though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those stickers are so lovely! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I love the corgi craze that's been going on. All corgi everything!!

    http://artoftheheartblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete