photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Rainbow Pinata Cross Stitch Pattern


As you probably saw in Sunday's blog post, my newest craft addiction is cross stitch. I initially started is as part of my uni project, but I think I'm going to continue with it. It's been a much more relaxing way to stay occupied on long tube journeys than playing angry birds and pet rescue saga!

Besides a few little cacti, this Rainbow Pinata is the first proper cross stitch project I've done in years. It's inspired by my Mexican Project and the adorable Adventure Time pinata Manfried.

Here's the pattern for anyone wanting to stitch this!






5 comments:

  1. Oh, it is so cute! Thank you for the pattern! ^____^

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute ! I must ask my cousin to print this to me (my printer is broken >_<) and I want to crochet it ^__^ <3 I will show you the result :)

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Thanks so much for sharing the pattern. I linked up to this in one of my posts. Too cute not to share :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his little facial expression and all the colours. You are such a talented artist.

    ReplyDelete