photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Monday 1 September 2014

Desk of the Day - A family of Matryoshka

This desk of the day was from July but I didn't want to post it then as they were for an anniversary in August.

This will be my last set of Russian Dolls (for a long time anyway). It's been such a fun order to end on, probably one of my favourites. It's always really special when I'm asked to make/paint something that will be a gift for someone.

I'll be sharing the final pictures next week!


3 comments:

  1. so cute! can't wait to see how they turn out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dolls but the cat just made my heart melting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking all over the internet at matryoshka dolls since I recently bought some of my own to paint. I have to say, yours are so amazing that I feel like I'm never going to be happy with whatever I come up with! And your adventure time dolls are the cutest things ever. We are not worthy!

    ReplyDelete