photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 5 December 2013

Remake & Remodel - The final design ideas part 1

I feel like I've been pretty absent from blogging recently, but my last deadline is tomorrow so normal blogging will commence shortly!

In the mean time here's a sneak peak of part of my design development for the Remake & Remodel project. I discarded this shoe design as I wanted to work on a sneaker style shoe in the end.

You can see more of my uni work here, and more of my illustrations here.


6 comments:

  1. so fun :) i love getting to see the different stages in your process....are you actually going to make a prototype?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at the heal on that thing! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I really must say the form of the shoe is interesting but the pattern is so lovely too! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, those shoes look SO amazing!! I kind of want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah, these are so unique, love them!

    <3 Megan
    http://www.garden-variety.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. These turned out so great! Well done, Chantal! I love them.

    ReplyDelete