photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 15 December 2013

Such Etsy, much treasury, so Doge, wow.

By now you've probably noticed I'm a bit of a meme addict, especially when it comes to animal memes. My newest fav meme has to be Doge, if you haven't heard of the Doge meme you can read about it here and here. It's basically a Shiba dog with a funny expression with comic sans text written all over it, and it makes me laugh much more than it should do. I think I can blame this meme for my misspelling of the word "dog" on several occasions recently.

Of course, no meme obsession is complete without an Etsy treasury. Here are my fav Etsy doges, wow.

For more meme love click here.


1. Top Banana Philly / 2. Dorky Dino / 3. le animale / 4. Meme skins / 5. Protoguy / 6. Pendant Geek / 

7 comments:

  1. Much amaze!! I so want that first shirt so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a dog person but these are fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such roundup! Very thank you! wow!

    Doge is my very favorite meme, oh gosh, and #3 straight up warms the cockles. I'm in love!

    Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha doge is such a great meme, such wow.

    XO
    http://katiaengell.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that little totem from le animale!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha I love it! This is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete