photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 12 December 2013

Remake & Remodel - The inspiration

Most design subjects at uni require you to show your ideas through colour boards and mood boards. Here are the inspiration boards for my Remake & Remodel project. As you can see, my main inspiration came from bacteria and the simplistic 3D shapes of DNA. I wanted to combine the bright, business of the bacteria with simple and futuristic shapes.

You can see more of my uni work here.


2 comments:

  1. oh how i miss mood boards and inspiration boards! yours look really good I love your color inspiration photos and your pantones next them your color palette is so fun and awesome :)
    love seeing your work in progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cool!! Weird but awesome.

    ReplyDelete