1. Frank Ideas - Unique statement jewellery. I love their gathered necklaces, they look so high fashion but without the price tag.
2. Zara Carpenter - Stunning vintage inspired hats with a cheeky and romantic twist. I want to own EVERYTHING in this shop please! Also, their models eyebrows are just perfect (as an eyebrow obsessive, I couldn't not mention that).
3. Style Hybrid -Modern jewellery inspired by different cultures. The laser cut bracelets remind me or intricate windows and beautiful Moroccan patterns.
4. Penny Dreadful Vintage - Glam and quirky vintage finds for the girl who wants to stand out from the crowd.
5. Margaux Lange - What kind of insane person wouldn't love Barbie body part jewellery?? I love these Barbie boob hearts.