Friday, 18 January 2013

Fashion Favs Friday 18/01/13


1. New York Couture - Fun and bright kawaii clothing at great prices. You'll certainly turn heads in this awesome clothing.
2. Equeglitz - Smart bow ties in a fantastic range of colours and textures. I wish I had a suit job so I could wear one of these every day.
3. TUFT - Pastel, on trend & girly clothing and jewellery. Perfect for all the fashionable fairy princesses out there.
4. Broken Ghost Clothing - Unique upcycled clothes. They have an unusual and original mixture of textures and patterns.
5. Wear it Well Vintage - A great selection of beautiful and classic vintage pieces. This is one of my fav shops for vintage clothing.

10 comments:

  1. i love the yellow skirt in the last picture! i will for sure check out that shop, because i would love to own that!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bitches love witches t-shirt! so cute! xx

    http://pointlessprettythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your choices! I've always really like New York Couture. Just haven't had the chance to buy anything yet :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just added 5 for more etsy shops to my favourites! Haha thanks for sharing, love them all! And the cat pillows from TUFT are adorable!

    Summer x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty sure someone needs to buy me that witches shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bow ties!! And that "witches" shirt is pretty fantastic. Awesome finds!

    ReplyDelete