photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 24 September 2013

Cosmos and Crayons Converse

Last week I blogged about an illustration I did for Ginge for her Birthday, well here's the second half of her present, some hand painted converse. I based the Converse on her Cosmos and Crayons blog, where she illustrates herself and Sloth and their adventures. I also painted a colourful solar system, because Ginge is a totally rad science nerd.

I now have a Custom Converse listing on my Etsy Shop for anyone wanted some hand painted converse.


19 comments:

  1. oh my, i love these. The planets are sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh these are so cute! I love the solar system!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE. I'm especially fond of the gradient effect you used for space and all the planets are adorable. And of course I like anything with Adventure Time on it ;D

    Elyse @ Cuddly as a Cactus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hehe I had to fit Adventure Time onto the shoes somehow

      Delete
  4. these are so cute I love the planets and the portrait of Ginge and her sloth in AT garb :)
    I did a post about bday creations too YAY :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll check out your birthday creations too :)

      Delete
  5. So adorable. I love how happy the little world looks. Such a big smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha the happy little planets were my fav bit

      Delete
  6. These look AMAZING! You are so talented, it's ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so talented <3 these shoes are so adorable, yay !!!

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is amazing! do you ever put some sort of finish/coat over it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep :) I always seal them with a waterproof, protective coat

      Delete
  9. Oh wow so cute, if I had £140 to spare would definitely buy a pair <3

    Cute to the Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these!! Just been browsing your blog and you're so talented :) xx

    ReplyDelete