photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 15 September 2013

High Top Boots Pattern Design

A few months ago I had an interview at Dr Martens for an internship. I knew I wanted to put some docs friendly designs in my portfolio, so I designed some fabric with high top boots on it.

I'm really happy with how these turned out, my original intention was to put them on some boot designs (I'll post these at a later date). But I like the way these turned out as just a pattern.

I'm thinking of making them available on Spoonflower soon, what do you think?

More of my illustration work.




3 comments:

  1. I love this design.Super simple but well drawn and eye catching. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pattern, nice and simple! Cute blog too :)

    Phoebe xx
    www.the852travellers.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's cute you are super talented i think the background you did for ny baby blog was really cool because of the different colors :) you have great fabric designer potential

    ReplyDelete