photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Back to regular posting!

I have just moved house and been without internet for what seems like a year (realistically, it's probably only been about two weeks). But I'm finally back on the internet and can catch up on some of my fav blogs and Etsy shops!

I've had a busy few weeks which included; a trip back to my mum's to see my animals and my fav notherners, lots of comedy, fun and friends at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival, then returning to London to move house!

We have moved to West London after living in East London for a year, and so far this new house feels so much more like home than the last two! We have a big garden so I'm looking forward to planting some fruit and veg for next year.

Here are some pics from the past couple of weeks:



P.S: how awesome are these pencil socks from topman


8 comments:

  1. the pen socks are awesome! <3 i'm glad you are back to regularity! i'm also trying to do that <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you're getting back to normal too lovely. Hope you're doing well! I will send you an email later today xxxx

      Delete
  2. THOSE SOCKS! I really love them! So glad you got your internet back. I always feel lost without it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I'm not the only internet addict. I am so happy to be back online haha!

      Delete
  3. love your pics :) those socks are awesome jeffrey campbell has some pencil shaped flats @ modcloth, your socks remind me of those. Glad your new place is more like home and you have room for a garden :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE those Jeffrey Campbell shoes, Sophia Webster did some beautiful pencil shoes too: http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/24/6e/246e84004a190db2b0c87526fe4675e5.jpg?itok=sK7wqoH1
      I want them so much!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha yes - internet time totally flows differently! If I take a break from electronics for even a few days, I feel totally overwhelmed when I get back. Those socks are so cute!

    ReplyDelete