photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Etsy Love - Ovaries Before Brovaries

This Etsy Love post is inspired by my newest TV show obsession, Parks and Recreation. I know I'm really late at discovering this show, as I always am with shows! But the great thing about discovering things late is you can binge watch them and not leave the house for a week. I'm up to season 5 and getting a little blue about only have one season left to watch so I turned to Etsy for some good old window shopping. It seems that Parks and Recreation has inspired loads of creative and awesome fan art!

Here are my top 9 Parks and Rec themed items on Etsy:



P.S, Is anyone else completely in love with Ron Swanson?




5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for bringing the Lil' Sebastian brooch to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen Parks & Rec yet, but my boyfriend mentions it pretty much every week. Pretty sure it'll be next on our tv shows to watch list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ovaries before brovaries man oh man I need to catch up on this show, I love everyone on it :)

    ReplyDelete