photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 22 August 2014

Etsy Love - Poodles!

This week's Dog Etsy Love theme was suggested by one of my lovely readers, Mel. Feel free to suggest your fav breed of dog for another Dog Etsy Love post.

I know I've done a poodle themed Etsy Love post in the past, but it has been far too long and there are so many beautiful poodle products on Etsy that I figured I can justify another! Plus, poodles are my favourite breed since I'm lucky enough to have a bouncy, beautiful and downright crazy standard poodle.






3 comments:

  1. Have you seen Mab Graves's vampoodles? Those are my fave poodles! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much love!
    Have you ever seen Cooking with Dog? It really helped me when I moved out and missed my poodle hehe

    ReplyDelete