photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 6 August 2014

Lovely gifts from Deedeetantan and CocoMilla


Over the past couple of weeks I've been lucky enough to receive some fantastic pressies from two of my favourite Etsians, Deedeetantan and CocoMilla. You may remember their work from my Totoro Etsy Love post. The prints they sent me were so adorable, I just had to show you guys! Now I have lots of beautiful artwork to liven up the walls of my new house.

Here are some of my favs from their Etsy shops:








11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That Totoro is stunning! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I am so lucky to have one of her beautiful prints :) It's going to take pride of place above my desk

      Delete
  2. That mermaid reminds me of the set of mermaid Russian dolls I got from your shop a while back! Not the color scheme, just the shape/theme. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! I totally see that :) I love curvy mermaids, even more so when they're a curvy panda mermaid

      Delete
  3. very colorful and lovely!
    I love the dog popsicle series!
    and Cocomilla's color clusters are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The dog popsicle series is my fav of Dee Dee's work, shes got some rad ideas for illustrations!

      Delete
  4. The panda in the Totoro jacket!!! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Gifts for kids i really like them, keep posting and keep rocking you are best.

    ReplyDelete