photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 18 October 2013

Adventure Time Costume Ideas

Halloween is fast approaching so I'm currently scouring the internet for costume ideas. This year I really want to be a character from Adventure Time, at the moment I'm thinking of being Lumpy Space Princess just so I have a good excuse to cover myself in purple face paint and balloons.

Here's my fav Adventure Time cosplay I found while searching. You can find more of my Adventure Time posts here.



I couldn't find the source to credit some of them, if you know any of the sources please let me know in a comment and I'll credit the cosplayer.

8 comments:

  1. number 3 is amazing! and number 5 is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all really cool costumes. I like Marceline the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I have seen many an Adventure Time cosplay, but these are all stellar. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY these are all fun the Marceline one is pretty awesome!!!
    I never even thought about using balloons in an LSP costume... can't wait to see what you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These costumes are awesome <3 Of course I love bubble gum princess :) once i wore clothes just like her, remember <3 ?

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The LSP costume is awesome and those Peppermint Butlers are insane!!! I'm planning on dressing up as Fionna this year (with my very own Cake plush!!) Can't wait to see your costume!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all so cute. I want to be Lumpy Space Princess for Halloween, but I know most people I work with won't know who she is. :( I really love the BMO costume.

    ReplyDelete