photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Desk of the Day - 23/10/2013 - Marceline & Finn rock out


It's been forever since I posted a Desk of the Day post, so I figured this would be a great time to share my newest pair of shoes I'm working on. I'm really excited to be painting a pair of Marceline themed shoes.

I realize since moving to London (almost 2 months ago now!) I've never actually posted a proper update about my move. Life has been even busier since I've moved here but I will get around to it soon! I'm loving uni and have met some amazing people and had so much inspiration since moving here.

More Adventure Time shoes here.

4 comments:

  1. Oh red!!!!! How pretty. These are going to be freakin amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute :) I can't wait to see them finished!
    do you require a certain kind of shoe when doing custom orders like canvas only?

    ReplyDelete
  3. convers full od adventure's time characters are a dream <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete