photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 16 October 2013

Princess Bubblegum & Lady Rainicorn Converse

Here's another pair of Adventure Time Converse I've been working on. I think they're my fav Adventure Time shoes so far.

Check out my other Adventure Time crafts here.

If you have any questions about getting your own pair of customised shoes you can contact me at my Etsy Shop or at ponychopsshop@gmail.com




6 comments:

  1. Sooo cute. I can feel the love. Wish I could hug lady rainacorn. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh my goodness! these are soo, sooo sooooo cute! They're all hugging. I'm definitely going to have to get some shoes or something from you, one day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously talented! I shall be ordering the Russian Dolls (drag queens!) tomorrow also, then I might have to get me a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! You're so talented!

    Becky
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol adorable I love that they are all hugging and happy except for LSP ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want these bad boys!
    Nothing like adventure time, or good old chucks. c:

    ReplyDelete