photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 13 October 2013

Maneki Neki-NO - Grumpy cat and his buddies

Today you're finally getting to see where my obsession with internet cat memes and why I was doing so many Cat Meme Treasuries

A few months ago a customer introduced me to Maneki Nekos (Lucky cats) which lead to me having the idea to combine this with my fav famous cats; Grumpy Cat, Keyboard Cat, Nyan Cat and Lil Bub.

It's been a while since I've been able to work on a project for myself, and I've loved doing these cuties. I'm thinking of making them in to stickers and greetings cards, what do you think?




11 comments:

  1. I will buy anything you make with these cuties. What an inspired idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those fuggin' ADORABLE! I especially love the Grumpy Cat and Nyan Cat. They'd look great on greeting cards and on stickers >^__^<

    Cheers,
    Nina // lefancygeek.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please yes. One of those cats should be poking out of a box (MARU!). They would make great notecards!

    xo,
    Super Starling! / http://www.superstarling.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha those kittens are adorable. Marcel does faces like these <3

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. AGHHHH! So cute. I want to rub all their bellies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh soo cute :)
    yes they would make such fun stickers and happy cards that would make someone's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. so good, I love the lil bub one, eep!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so perfect, I really hope you make them into cards or prints because I am totally in love :D

    SAMI★SPOON

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh goodness. These are ALLLLLLL sorts of adorable.
    e m m a ▼ d e e r

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! Make something with these illustrations! They are so perfect!

    ReplyDelete