photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 13 May 2012

Cockermouth

Last weekend it was bank holiday weekend, so I booked the weekend off and decided to visit an old friend. She's recently moved to Cockermouth in the Lake District and I hadn't yet had time to visit her.

I had such an amazing weekend, Cockermouth is one of the most beautiful places I've visited. All of the houses are painted in lovely vibrant colours and the town is so beautifully decorated. I was lucky enough to be there on the weekend that they had a Georgian Fayre on. Lots of the locals were dressed in Georgian costumes and there were people morris dancing dressed in hilarious outfits, some were even dressed as crows.

Unfortunately my camera died a day into the trip so I didn't get many photos! Here are the ones I managed to get:


2 comments:

  1. I've never been to the Lake District, I'm missing out right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd love it Laura!! It's so pretty, especially when it's sunny. I wanted to run away and live in Cockermouth

      Delete