photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Wednesday Art Feature: Fernando de Souza

This week I'd like to introduce you to an artist who I've admired for a long time! The Brazilian digital illustrator, Fernando de Souza. Known as Ferlancer on Deviantart.

I particularly like his portraits of celebrities, and was especially excited when I saw this one of Yolandi Visser:
Fernando's work has a fun and comical characteristic, the portaits he does are usually missing a nose which I think makes them look humorous and alien.




If you would like to see more of Fernando's work, check out his DeviantArt and his Blog.

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha the "sorry for my bad english" one made me laugh - what a funky style, the nose thing (or lack thereof) is weird but it works for him!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete