photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Wednesday 23 May 2012

Wednesday Art Feauture: Raquel Sanchez Pros

I don't always dicover artists through Deviant Art and art books, I was lucky enough to stumble upon Raquels work through seeing one of her brooches.
I discovered this wonderful brooch through reading a blog post by Lazy Explorers, I knew I HAD to buy it straight away.
She also has a few other brooch designs available:
 

I've absolutely fallen in love with the illustrations that she has available on her Etsy store, they're just the perfect mixture of cute and stylish. I will definitely be decorating my house with some when I can afford it.




Raquel lives in Valencia, Spain and worked for 7 years as a graphic designer before discovering her passion for illustration.

She's also pretty amazing at sewing. I just love these sewn illustrations:


If you want to check out more of Raquels work, take a look at these links:
 



4 comments:

  1. I adore her characters and her use of colour, Some of the colours so make me think of Barcelona / spain / warmth, very cool!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Her illustrations are beautiful. I absolutely love the sewn illustrations :] Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to say thank you here! So THANK YOU! ^_______^

    ReplyDelete