photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 4 May 2012

Fashion Favourites Friday 4-5-12

Here are my top 5 etsy fashion shops of the week. I went for a fun and bright scheme this week as I'm off for a fun long weekend in Cumbria today. I hope the skies are as bright and sunny as these picks.

1. Boo and Boo Factory - Leather Geometric shaped jewellery - so original and so beautiful to look at!
2. Bang Bang Crash - These have been on my favourites list since I first joined etsy. They make absolutely awesome fancy dress costumes, and also do really cool every day clothes too.
3. Zhovak - I have only just discovered this shop, and I have to say I'm in love with almost every item!
4. the Triangle of Bears - This shop is full of jewellery that will make you smile. I want to own all of it.
5. Em and Sprout - super cute clothes and super super cute shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment