photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 31 May 2012

Etsy Shop Feature: Ninainvorm Ceramics

I'm always in awe of an Etsy seller who really knows how to display their products. It's something I'm learning as I go, I'm certainly not a natural at it.

The first thing that struck me about Ninainvorm Ceramics were the way they display their ceramics on backgrounds that really compliment their colourful and fun work. I'm a sucker for bright colours and love ceramics. But when I found out this shop also upcycles vintage ceramics I knew I was in love.

Take a look at their lovely stuff, I especially want the leaf/heart shaped plate with the birds on it. I don't think I could ever bear to use it as anything but display though, it's just too perfect to be used!






No comments:

Post a Comment