photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Latest Shoes!!

I've been a busy bee this week, working on some handbags for a photoshoot and doing a few custom orders too :)

I seem to be getting lots of people wanting me to do shoes with their pets on these days. I think this is my new favourite thing to paint. When I get a spare few hours I think I'm going to have to paint myself some poodle and husky shoes so Effy and Holly don't feel left out!!

Here's my newest customs:
 



5 comments:

  1. OMG those heels are sick, loving them!! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. tooo cool! you're so super talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of these! Especially the second one with the bows and kitties, so sweet and such a great colour scheme!


    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. im dying of cuteness overload ^_^

    ReplyDelete