photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 25 May 2012

Etsy Shop Feature: Horrible Sweet

This morning, I stumbled across a combination of my favouritest things; awesome etsy shops and monster sculptures.

Horrible Sweet is an etsy shop that sells the work of Lydia Dekker, an artist from the Netherlands.
Her creations, in my opinion, couldn't possibly be more perfect. The combination of creepy and cute combined with pastel colours and shit loads of awesome eyes.

Unfortunately, I can't afford to cover my house in her monstrous cuties just yet, so I'll have to settle for stalking her website and blog instead.







2 comments:

  1. wohohoh weird, these are so cool though, totally makes me want to try sculpting one of my own (Though I know how that'd turn out, haha!)

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway if you'd like to check it out! :)
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete