1. I Love NP - I stumbled upon this etsy store this morning. I can't get over how awesome their nail polishes look. If I owned all of their nail polishes I would get extra hands transplanted so I could wear them all at once. Plus I'd be able to blog while painting so it's a win win situation.
2. Crafty Ridge - Geeky crocheted costumes??? This shop is heaven for anyone who likes costumes with a difference. I'm on love with the crocheted Princess wig.
3. Yes To Me - This shop sells a multitude of things. But I especially like their skeleton tights and the way they've styled them with a net skirt to create a ghostly look.
4. Miesmesa Berni - These masks are a must have if you like to creep the crap out of people. Perfect for halloween or if you just like to look scary on any occasion.
5. Basic Style - I love this shop and their on trend clothing. They have such a great variety of prints and I love their new Halloween themed leggings and t-shirts!