I've always been a little bit odd with my hair obsession. I remember when I was about 4 or 5 and seeing a bald lady, immediately I knew I wanted my hair like that! So I got my hair cut as short as my mum would let me. I'm sad to say I've never actually had my hair completely shaved off, over the years my attachment to my hair has increased and I've never had the balls to go the whole hog and just shave it. I have had a mohican and one side of my head shaved though.
These days my hair obsession has progressed to dyed hair. It's been about 13 years since my hair has been it's natural colour. I've been every colour possible, including grey which is one of my favourites.
I'd like to share my hair obsession with you and show you a few of my hair style idols!
1. Ursula from the Little Mermaid - I know she's a bit of a bitch, but she's by far the most glamorous disney character. How the hell does she keep her hair so voluminous under water? She probably has some secret hair spray she's not telling the rest of us about.
2. Daphne Guinness - I couldn't decide whether to pick Daphne or Susan Death. They both have kick ass skunk hair. I like to imagine she sprays enemies with her stink if they get too close.
3. Yolandi Visser from Die Antwoord - Yolandi is one of the most entertaining celebrities ever. I love her fashion sense and love her hair even more. I often wish I'd suit a short extended fringe like hers.
4. Hayley Williams from Paramore - To me this girl always looks classy and beautiful, no matter how messy her hair is. She's always got a smile on her face. I love her hair, especially when it's bright ginger because she reminds me of my bestie Ginge.
5. Kelly Osbourne - This girl has had some style and hair disasters, but I adore the way she has her hair these days. She seems to stick to greyish pink and purple tones which compliment her lovely English Rose skin so well.
6. Baby Vegan - (She posts a lot of vaginas and dead animals on her page, so don't click if you're at work) This girl is probably the closest the a real life mermaid you'll ever get. I love her matching brows & hair. Ever since I saw her tumblr I've been matching my brows to my bright hair colours, it makes such a difference!
7. Dita Von Teese - Dita just oozes class. I've never seen one hair on her head out of place. I think she's probably a mutant and her super human ability is to always have perfect hair.
8. Katy Perry - Katy seems to be rockin a new hair colour every month. I especially loved her with her turquoise hair. She always looks so pretty and fun.