I want to introduce you all to my October sponsors. These ladies have given me countless hours of fun reading! If you have the time please go and check their blogs out.
1. Candy Pow - Casey's blog is full of visual treats. She's a photographer and shares with us some beautiful self portraits. I especially love this post on hair dye.
2. The Quiet Owl - I love Karen's blog, she posts a combination of daily life, beautiful inspiration and outfit posts. I especially love this post on the Kentuck Arts & Crafts fair.
3. Caked Vintage - Jessa always posts great fashion inspiration on her blog. She's got amazing fashion sense and I love to read her outfit posts. This is one of my latest favs.
4. Pearl & Earl - Jessa and Judd's blog is full of fun, nature and creativity. I love seeing photos from the adventures they go on with their dogs. Check out their Pumpkin Painting post.
5. Arrow In the Eye - Beth shares some brilliant thrifting finds on her blog. She has a great taste for interiors, I find myself wanting almost everything she posts. Check out her Glassware collection.
6. Blue Wonderful - Lexie is an artist and it shows throughout her blog. She's very creative and has a great eye for fashion. Have a nosey at Lexie's new hair style, I think it looks beautiful.
7. Alex & Arthur - I love to visit Alex's blog, not only does she have great taste in decor and fashion , but she shares yummy vegan recipes too! & she has an adorable dog called Arthur. Check out her post about her parent's new pup. He's so squishy and cute!!
8. Lazy Explorers - Chloe shares her adorable outfits and beautiful fashion sense with us. I love all her outfit posts, and she's constantly finding cute clothes I want to buy. Check out this awesome outfit post.
9. Tea for Two - The girls at Tea for Two have amazing vintage style. They're so beautiful too! I love this interview with Georgina from By George.
10. Grits & Moxie - Jennifer always has something fun to share on her blog! She posts a ton of creative DIY posts and I love to read about her daily life. Check out her Spooky House post.
11. Boux Who - Daisy is a talented illustrator and often shares cute doodles and digital illustration with us. I especially love her masked lady drawings.