Turquoise, dark purple (you can pretty much replace these with any colours you want), yellow & pink nail varnishes
A bobby pin
Black nail art pen
1. Paint your nails with the background colour
2. With your "cat" nail colour, paint the top third of your nail, make the edge rounded for the top of the cats head.
3. With the same colour, add some little triangular ears, extend them to the edges of your nails.
4. Add some little pink triangles for the inner ears, it dosn't matter is the pink extends on the cats ace area.
5. Apply another coat of "cat colour" on the top third of your nail, going over the bits of pink that went on the cat head.
6. Apply two dots of yellow for eyes using your bobby pin.
7. With your bobby pin, apply a pink dot in between the eyes to form a nose
8. Add some tiny black dots in the centre of the cats eyes to form pupils, and you're done!!