photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Adventure Time High Tops

This was a super fun pair of shoes I did as a gift, I love doing anything Adventure Time themed! I had so much fun doing these & the Adventure Time Russian Dolls that I think I'm going to have to paint myself some Adventure Time themed converse.

If you'd like your own pair of custom shoes check out my Etsy Shop or email me at ponychopsshop @ gmail . com

You can check out more of my Adventure Time Art here.



All of the characters here are copyright of © Cartoon Network. This is just my own fan art & I am not associated with Adventure Time or Cartoon Network in any way.

21 comments:

  1. Oooohhh! These are SO awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING!!! hahaha love this converse and adventure time!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, whoever got these is so lucky! These are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are these the shoes that you gave us a sneak peak of about a month ago?
    They're amazing...you are one talented lady.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are just perfect!

    http://recklessflamingo.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! MY MIND EXPLODED!!! SOOOO MUCH AWESOME!I wish I wasn't so poor. You are so talented dude. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. give them to me ! nomnomnomnomnomnom!
    what a beauties *_____*

    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It works so well on those!
    Your painting is so perfect, it looks like it's printed on! (in a good way)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are just amazing. The colours pop really well and the lines are so clean! How did you do the smaller details so neatly? Share your secrets! Haha.

    Abigail
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just started watching AT and am in love! These shoes are incredible, like all of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had a feeling when you first started these that the purple was the Lumpy Princess. hahaha These are so awesome. You are just so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gosh I am in love with these! They're so much fun, love the custom bear you are working on too!
    Hope you're having a wonderful day!
    xo Hannah

    thebraidedbandit.blogspot.com
    thebraidedbandit.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are so cute :)
    I really love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute love the detail on the tongues :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely shoes i am really in love with these, you can find ladies stuff in monique custom shoes where you can chose upto 100 style of shoes and colors.

    ReplyDelete