photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 9 June 2013

Mad Men Treasury

I always seem to be the last person to get into all these big tv series'. I've finally started watching Mad Men, I seem to have managed to watch a whole two seasons in two days while doing my painting.

While I'm not as obsessed with it as I have been with Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad & Carnivale, it seems to be the perfect show to watch while I'm doing work. Plus, I get a bit of a kick out of all of the sexist comments. I love how one guy on the show compared hearing a woman say something clever to watching a dog play a piano.

One thing I do LOVE about the show though is the clothes they wear, particularly Christina Hendricks. Here's some of my fav Mad Men inspired items on Etsy.


9 comments:

  1. --Drools-- Viiiintage.
    Haha. ♥ There are some great finds here. I especially love the glasses, typewriter, wicker purse and ochre dress. They're all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful blog, and vintage post! I'm honored that you included my vintage purse - thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How rad is that typewriter keyboard for your computer. So Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow thanks for featuring my moss green dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry, I just finished Mad Men so you're not the only one tardy to the party! I do love it though. I NEED that USB typewriter in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, #1 is so neat! i had never seen that before! i also love mad men, i am still making my way up to being current in the session!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbitblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love #7 & #8!!

    I watched a little of Mad Men. I'm so behind on everything. It's hard to play catch up haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. The USB typewriter is absolutely amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete