photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 22 June 2013

Desk of the Day - 22/06/13 - Wedding bells



A couple of weeks ago a girl I used to work with asked me to design her wedding invitations. I feel so honored to have been asked to do this, and it's certainly been a fun project to work on. I've enjoyed it so much I'm considering taking on more work like this in the future.

The above picture is just a sneak peek of the invitations so far. The bride asked me to illustrate her and her future hubby as matryoshka dolls. Today I'm working on adding some extra details and figuring out the composition ready to print some samples tomorrow.

If you're interested in any design/illustration work or invitations send me an email at ponychopsshop@gmail.com


10 comments:

  1. Aww!
    What a lovely thing to work on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable. I just love the style of your illustration. So cute!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable! I especially love the bride's flower crown.

    xx S.
    The Laughing Medusa

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! i love your sweet faces and attention to detail and texture :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sososo cuuute <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving these!! Very Matroyshka-esque style which I always love <3

    cladradd.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete