photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Monday 3 June 2013

Adventure Time Russian Dolls!

Remember my Work In Progress photos from a couple of weeks ago? Well, I've finally finished the Adventure Time Matryoshka and got around to photographing them. Unfortunately Tofu wasn't around to "help out" this time.

These have been my all time favorite thing to paint so far!! I could stare at the Ice King's worried and handsome face all day long.

These Russian Dolls won't be up for grabs for a few months yet, sorry! They're going to be a prize for an exciting giveaway I have planned in August.

If you'd like your own set of customised Russian Dolls check out my Etsy Shop. Don't forget to enter the code "PCBLOG15" at the checkout to get 15% off for being a PonyChops the Blog reader! If you don't have an Etsy account you can contact me about orders at: ponychopsshop@gmail.com


All of the characters here are copyright of © Cartoon Network. This is just my own fan art & I am not associated with Adventure Time or Cartoon Network in any way.

20 comments:

  1. Aw, you did a great job of these! ♥ The Ice King looks hilarious. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The ice king is my fav, I love his silly worried face!

      Delete
  2. AHHH I LOVE these! My boyfriend recently got me hooked on Adventure Time and these are the cutest thing ever! Definitely will be looking for that giveaway in August :)
    Have a great week!xo Hannah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! It's pretty addictive isn't it!

      Delete
  3. Holy hell, I love these so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so amazing! I can't get over how cute they are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, though I would have switched the sizes for LSP and Bmo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It would've been almost impossible to do all of bmos buttons on that tiny scale though

      Delete
  6. I love the Adventure's Time <3 + your dolls. omg too much perfection <3 What's your favourite character :D?
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu!! The ice king and lumpy space princess are my favs! Who's your fav?

      Delete
  7. they turned out so perfectly! the ice king is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  8. AMAZING!!!! I want them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my Glob, they turned out so great!!! Chantal you did such a fantastic job! I really love LSP. I love how mad she is. Adorable!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are soo talented. They look fantastic. I love the angry eyebrows on lumpy space. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg I love adventure land! It is the best thing ever :)
    - Becky xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adventure Time Russian Dolls! its a interesting topic. Thanks for your sharing. This post also look collection of Russian Dolls.

    ReplyDelete