photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 6 June 2013

Alex & Arthur



 Remember my Desk of the Day from Sunday? Well here is the finished illustration!

This has been my absolute favorite digital portraits so far. It's for Alex & Arthur, one of my fav blogs! I actually did some Arthur shoes for Alex a few months ago too. It never feels like work when you get to look at the adorable Arthur for reference pictures!

This felt like a super easy portrait to do because I already felt like I knew Alex's style and the kind of colours she likes. Alex asked me to include her dinosaur necklace, which I think works well. I wanted to find a way to make it a feature but not to over power the illustration.

You can get your own custom portrait here. Or if you don't have an Etsy account you can contact me about custom orders at: ponychopsshop@gmail.com


12 comments:

  1. It's so adorable!! The necklace does work well. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!
    I recently discovered her blog through your and I love it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you discovered Alex's blog!

      Delete
  3. Your Arthur rendition is so cute!! Thanks again, I adore it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing work as usual? And how have I not heard of this blog? Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michelle, you need to check out her blog! She has such awesome taste and Mr Arthur is the cutest!

      Delete
  5. Omg the design of your blog is so awesome!!! I am loving the illustration! How do you do it?
    - Becky xox

    www.adaintyfawn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete