photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Friday 21 June 2013

Desk of the Day - 21/06/13 - Polka dots & Puss Cats


I've had these polka dot heels lying around now for a couple of months. I bought them intending to paint them for myself but never got around to it (this is the case with 50% of my shoes!). I've had some pretty awesome themed orders recently, one being a Maneki-neko theme which got me so inspired. I knew immediately these shoes needed to be covered in Maneki-nekos.

I'm adding some finishing touches to them today then getting on with some make up themed heels for a customer!

Meanwhile in the background I'm watching Made in Chelsea, does anyone have any good tv show suggestions? I'm going to have to rip my ears off if I hear someone saying "tbh" or "totes" one more time in a none ironic way!


12 comments:

  1. These are so cute! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are so awesome you should do more heels!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just got some AMAZING heels in stock to paint, I can't wait to show them to everyone!! They're super duper dramatic looking

      Delete
  3. I love those ones! Maneki neko are so adorable :)
    Kisses
    Sofia G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I only just discovered that lucky cats are called maneki neko, I'm a little obsessed with them now

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to see them all finished!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, I am in love with these! I love those lucky cats too. ^^ good to know what they are called!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeee! SO CUTE! You are so super talented (And yes, i'll probably tell you that 18370173 times)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Chantal, you are so ridiculously talented! Those shoes are simply amazing! I'm going to have to hire you for something cute sometime... I'm seriously in love with your work :)

    xo

    Ashley

    Southern (California) Belle

    ReplyDelete
  8. look at the cute little kitties coming to fruition.....from 1st picture to the 2nd it's crazy to see what little details make them come to life.. can't wait to see them finished :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Adorable! I want them ;)
    - Becky xox

    www.adaintyfawn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete