photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Sunday 16 June 2013

Mario & Friends Treasury

A few days ago I was brainstorming ideas for new sets of Russian Dolls and I realised I still haven't done a Mario themed set! I've been a big lover of Nintendo games (particularly Mario games) since childhood, so I'm pretty sure I need to make myself a set when I get time.

In the mean time, I've been scouring Etsy for the cutest possible Mario & Nintendo themed goodies. Here's my favs:


8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this stuff! Huge Mario fan right here :) can't wait to see your Russian dolls (and hopefully some kicks too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the earring. So clever.

    deco-kingdom.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my <3 those are amazing !
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these! This post... it speaks to my inner nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute these are fun and colorful love everyone's interpretation and can't wait to see yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm crazy about Mario! Was my first addiction on the gaming world! Right now I'm doing a granny square blanket with a Mario Pattern :)
    Kisses
    Sofia G

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, remember to link me to a photo when you're done! Sounds fantastic

      Delete