photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 1 June 2013

Game Of Thrones Treasury!

Lately I've become a bit of a Game of Thrones geek. I'm not a fan of fantasy type shows or anything with dragons (or Sean Bean, lol) in really, but after a few months of listening to everyone go on about how awesome the show was I decided to give it a try. I'm now completely hooked! I've even started reading the books.

It's great catching up on a show that already has a couple of series out, because it means I can watch them back to back and become a recluse for a few days. Now I'm up to date with it all I hate waiting a week between episodes! So while I've been waiting for the next episode, I've been browsing Etsy for lots of Game of Thrones loveliness. Here's my favs:





9 comments:

  1. Game of Thrones is on our list to watch too.
    From the sounds of it, it doesn't appeal to me.
    But I want to give it a chance as I've heard so much good!
    I love finding a new series and watching loads in one go.
    We did that with Lost and The big bang theory
    I'm so impatient when it comes to waiting for new episodes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including my poster (5) here - I'm so glad you did because, wow - your website and the things you make are AWESOME! You're so talented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Game of Thrones! That necklace is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the first 2 seasons, but only the first to episodes of the latest. Buuut I did pick up the first book a few days ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We just started watching from the beginning a couple of weeks ago, last night we watched the finale of the 2nd series. It is soo good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this I'm a massive Game of Thrones fan.

    www.dizzymissjames.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loooove Game of Thrones - show and the books! My husband and I even named our dog Snow!

    http://make.rewynd.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lover game of thrones! My oldest rat is named Arya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for this! I didn't think I'd like Game of Thrones either, fantasy is definitely not normally my thing, but it's exceptional! The books are ace too. Great site! :) x

    ReplyDelete