photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 13 September 2012

Etsy Shop Feature: Minne Bites

Looking for unique, adorable and beautifully made pencil cases/ipod covers/zipper pouches? Then take a look at Minne Bites - home to the one and only Shark Bite pencil case.

The first thing that popped out at me when I saw this shop was the shark pencil cases, they come in a variety of colours and in funky materials. When I was in school I would've been in pencil case heaven if I had one of these. Hell, i'd be in pencil case heaven if I had one now.


Minne Bites was founded by Mary Pow, a designer with a masters in Architecture. Mary has three children, which no doubt inspired her functional yet fun pencil cases and zipper pouches.




For more Minne Bites news, head over to the facebook page.

 What's your favourite Minne Bites creation? I have a big soft spot for the fox.

7 comments:

  1. These are wonderful! I love that first shark, the colors are to die for! And that fox is so cute as well:)

    Thanks for this lovely tip!

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg thats the cutest thing ever aha! I LOVE the shark one!!

    xo
    http://kittysnooks.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh - SO CUTE!! <3

    http://thegeekypeacock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are adorable - and very creative. i love the fox one

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete