photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Saturday 29 September 2012

Sugar Skull Butterfly Mocassins

A customer asked me to do her some Sugar Skull themed shoes with butterfly wings and clouds on them. I've been wanting to do some sugar skull shoes for ages so I was very very happy plus I always love doing clouds. I'm so happy with these, I think i'm going to have to do myself some skully raincloud shoes soon!






12 comments:

  1. I love them!! I NEED to go by your etsy shop and get my hands on some of your awesome stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so amazing. Can I buy a slice of your skills? Seriously, I need some artistic talent over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need any more missy! I can tell by your blog that you're very talented and creative <3

      Delete
  3. I love these! All your artwork is so amazing ♥
    Everyone needs a pair of your moccasins in their closet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your work! Definitely a must have :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mygoodness these are adorable.

    i need to figure out if the fox shoes i hearted on etsy awhile ago are still available as they are going on my xmas/bday list. :D let's hope someone buys them for me

    <3 katherine
    of corgis and cocktails

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! All of the foxy shoes are still up for sale on the etsy shop <3
      If they sell before you get chance to get them I can always paint you some more xxx

      Delete
  6. Gah! You are so talented! These kicks would be amazing for Halloween! Such a shame we don't really celebrate it in Australia :(

    Lou x

    ReplyDelete