1. Chichi Knots - A great mixture of crochet and knotted jewellery. This is my favourite shop so far for crocheted jewellery. They use a variety of materials including beads and chains in with their crocheting to make their jewellery that extra bit special.
2. The Braided Bandit - I first came across The Braided Bandit through her blog. Straight away I was in awe of her style and when I found out she had a vintage shop I was very excited. This girl knows how to dress and her shop confirms that!
3. A Rainy Afternoon - Adorable little earrings and necklaces. There are so many simple but beautiful pieces here. You can find something to match any outfit.
4. Madda Design - Awesome leather earrings but also some amazing and very original lighting too. A great shop with a variety of goodies.
5. Flower Land Shop - The cutest little clay jewellery. You can even get a custom piece of your pet! This would make a seriously awesome gift for any pet lover (I'm hinting at Ash to get me some Effy earrings for Christmas!)