photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Tuesday 4 September 2012

Rugby Wedding Shoes

I finished painting these wedding shoes last week. The lady asked me to base the shoes around her wedding invitations, which were a pretty pattern that subtley combined rugby balls with swirls and hearts. I included the bride and grooms names and the date of their wedding on the sides of the shoes too.

I have to admit, I was a little out of my comfort zone using just one colour and doing a tasteful design haha! I'm used to just splashing colour and happy faces over everything. But I really enjoyed doing these, I'd like to do more pretty shoes like these (as well as lots of awesome, silly, colourful shoes too).




6 comments:

  1. These turned out so lovely! Now i wish I was getting married again, what a great idea! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Adorable :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay good for you for stepping out of your comfort zone a little bit! They look great : )

    xo, My Billie

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing!!!!!!! I wish I would of done something fun for wedding shoes. Thanks for following my blog! (Vegans Unite! LOL)

    ReplyDelete