photo shop_zps4e91b29b.jpg  photo about_zpsab9889c9.jpg  photo contact_zpsf03ef059.jpg  photo Untitled-2_zps43e03738.jpg

Thursday 14 February 2013

Etsy Shop Crush: Jersey's Freshest

Happy Valentines Day everyone! There's no better way of telling someone you love them than sending them a special card. That's why today I'm featuring Jersery's Freshest. A hand made card company from New Jersey.

All of Jersey's Freshest's card are hand drawn, hand cut and hand painted, I think this is why they look extra personal and special. Their designs are well thought out, simple, modern and effective.
I especially love their Christmas themed ones, I have a few on my wish list waiting to be bought for next Christmas!



6 comments:

  1. Great find, these are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's to you too! I especially like the mountain ones with the ice tops, really clever and original card!

    x

    marielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find, these cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that shop!!! Beautiful things and really interesting and fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Chantal! I am so honored that you took the time to feature my work! Thanks so much :)

    Your blog is so pretty too !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, these are so lovely. I wish that I'd find out about these before Valentine's day! ♥♥

    Abigail
    www.deardaffodils.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete